Friday, August 5, 2011

Encryption-Decryption

Hi readers,
Recently I and my dear friend were talking about some exciting things that we could do in Facebook, and an idea clicked into my mind which was related to my final year computer science project.

I told my friend that why dont we talk in facebook with encrypted texts. The idea was just to convert the readable text  into cipher text(the text formed after encryption) and post it on the wall, then the person at other hand had to decrypt that text so that it is again converted into human readable form.
Finally I got an idea regarding the encryption-decryption algo that i used in final year project , and using it, I created another algo with few changes and finally I made a software named "Crypto".

We just have to login and then we can encrypt and decrypt the messages,, Its working awesome..
In my next post , I'll write regarding how to use it ,

4 comments:

  1. If u like the idea then leave a post here and i ll give u this software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this information, it was very helpful. Keep up the good work.
    pgp software

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds interesting, reminded me of my college days, searching for algorithms and hard hashing codes :D

    ReplyDelete